Saturday, January 14, 2006

Good Morning!

12:11 AM

I decided to get a head start on this Saturday morning. In fact, I decided to bypass going to sleep altogether and just get right down to business. A number of projects have been clouding my mind recently and it's for the best that they are taken care of now and not left to fester longer.

These projects include:

-taking out the trash (done about 8 minutes ago)
-finishing up some basic updates to some websites I've built
-splicing and naming of songs from a bootleg recording of a White Stripes show Tia and I went to back in September (I've had the continuous live track for about 2 months now)
-learning something in the tune of programming that will make me feel a little less stupid for a few days

To keep my fingers dancing across this keyboard and my mind loose enough to focus, I've decided to start the day with a dignified two fingers of Southern Comfort (with one rock). Not the traditional breakfast choice of champions I realize, but just what the productivity doctor ordered!

No time to chit-chat! Time to get to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home